Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Links

I don't know how your weeks have been, but it's been a crazy week for me (I just started digging into my first semester of thesis work). But in the midst of all the serious reading I'm doing right now, I did manage to dig up some fun links around the web for you:

I really want to make one of these micro-planters. Weekend project?

This ice typography is absolutely incredible. Talk about creative.

Check out these amazing window displays at Bergdorf Goodman.

Six writers share what makes them feel beautiful.

This looks like such a fun toy...is it for grownups too?

I just discovered an amazing little magazine called Dashing. Their incredibly lovely second issue just came out, and it even highlights two of my favorite blogs: Happiness Is and Bright Bazaar. Go make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy!

Well, that's all for this week (thanks goodness!). I hope you have a wonderful weekend! As for me, I will be buried in the 200+ articles I need to sort through for my preliminary thesis research... But I'll be back next week. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!