Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Song for Sunday: Jenny O.

After spending well over eight years in a variety of performing art groups where preparation for Christmas performances begin in August, I would say I'm more familiar with Christmas music than any one person should be. (Calculating that one should listen to Christmas music approximately one month a year, I've had enough exposure to last me at least forty years.) There are still some songs that are old favorites that I don't mind listening to a few times, some that have been so imbued with memories that they probably (hopefully) can't get too overplayed. But every so often I make my favorite sort of holiday find, a new, unfamiliar song that still captures that worn, familiar warmth of the holiday season. "Get Down for the Holidays" by Jenny O. is one of those songs.



"Get Down for the Holidays" by Jenny O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!