Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Links

A book story by Nina Katchadourian
It's the weekend! (And the end is in sight for my thesis!) Spring has arrived in Tucson, and with it comes the reminder that Summer is not far behind. So begins the short window of perfect Arizona weather, after the chill has left the air but before the sun begins to scorch us. To celebrate, I've compiled this collection of links for you from around the web. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm out to get some sunshine. 

Tohono Chul is having their Annual Spring Plant Sale (and this is where I'll be tomorrow- succulents!)


Beautiful Bay Lights in San Francisco

I'm thinking of trying this recipe out for breakfast tomorrow


Make your own lovely earrings



A handy guide to pairing food and wine


A fantastic South Philly abode

This map is awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!