Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gift Guide: For Him

This is a little late, but I thought I'd post it anyways in case anyone is stumped. My house is currently full of boxes, and everything is in a state of disarray. I'm moving on Thursday, before going to Phoenix this weekend for Christmas with my parents, then leaving for Hawaii shortly thereafter. (I'm getting married in two and a half weeks!) Life is a little crazy right now, so I apologize if posting is spotty. I'll try my best to sneak in a few more posts before the holiday.


4. Bicycle Silver Edition Poker Cards, $5 5. Sage Soap, $7 6. Ceramic Soap Dish, $20


7. Art in the Age Spirits**, $40-48 8. Hella Bitters, $20 9. Whiskey Disks, $30 
10. Bourbon Maple Syrup, $35 11. Tovolo Perfect Cube Tray, $11 12. Oatmeal Stout Homebrew Kit, $19

**These are awesome: made in small batches by an artisan collective, based on the recipes of early American settlers, with all natural ingredients, and absolutely delicious. We have Root and we love it- it  tastes like root beer (but better)!


16. Feuerhand Lantern, $42 17. Tiffin Carrier, $30  18. SOG Flash I Knife, $45





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!