Friday, December 2, 2011

Rainy Day Links


It's a cold wet winter day here, so it's a perfect day to enjoy a hot cup of coffee and some fun links around the web...

On a day like today I'd love to have a cozy fire to curl up by

Perhaps with this book (it's one of my favorites)

Is anyone else excited that Christmas is coming?

I think these dishes would make a fantastic gift

And here's a fantastic wrapping idea from A Creative Mint

Want to give a handmade gift? Check out this fantastic tutorial for an adorable coffee mug

Need more gift ideas? Here's a beautiful gift guide from Creature Comforts.

I might make some of these to give as gifts this year

Well, that's all for now, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



PS: Guess where I'm spending Christmas this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!