Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Hannah!

source

It is my amazingly beautiful, talented, vivacious best friend's birthday today. And I can't begin to enumerate all the ways that she makes my life better and blesses me. We have been "married" for two years now (an she frequently reminds Nate that she claimed me first). We have shared many crazy and wonderful moments-- I'll always remember the night we ran through the sprinklers at midnight and walked home in soaked clothes to the sound of a solo violinist practicing on the balcony of Old Main. She is a voice of reason, a constant encouragement, an instant friend-maker, a great hostess, and an amazing friend. And she loves huskies (hence the picture). So, Happy Birthday, Hannah! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you Kara!! :D That was indeed a great night! I remember it too. haha. So many good times. :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts are welcome!