Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finals...

Untitled
Take the final or hug a cactus? It's be a tough call...

It's finals season, so things are a bit crazy around here. Technically, final exams don't start until next week, but since I'm in a major where I usually write papers instead of taking exams, this week is probably the busiest one of the year for me. Thus, I will most likely be M.I.A. for the next week (my biggest term paper is due next Tuesday). So I apologize if it's a bit quiet around here. I'll be back next week for sure with lots of lovely things for you!

PS: I do have a few posts I should be able to get up in the next few days, so it shouldn't completely be a ghost town around here.

Photo taken by Kara Haberstock, March 2012, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!