Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Links

Dirty Water by Mae Chevrette. Buy it on Etsy here

It's Friday!!! I am so glad this week has ended. Final projects are still looming up ahead, but I am looking forward to having a little time to relax and have some fun over the weekend. Do you have any fun weekend plans? Some friends and I are having a clothing swap, so I'm looking forward to cleaning out my closet AND getting some new clothes (for free!).
But before I shut down the computer, I gathered up some lovely links for you. Enjoy!

This is one of my new favorite ways to do my hair (note: my hair is pretty long)

I really want to try printing some pictures like this

Isn't this map-print skirt cool?

Did you know that you can make your own homemade ricotta? I really want to try now!

This bikini would be a lovely replacement for my poor worn-out swim suit. But since I don't have that kind of money, maybe I'll just going with this one...

Elsie Larson, of A Beautiful Mess, is married to a talented musician in the band Sucre. Check out their new album in this post of hers. (I love it!)

This print by Mae Chevrette is going to hang in my house someday. The colors are spectacular!

Someday I will go to Morocco myself. Until then, I'm enjoying these beautiful photos from Not Without Salt

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!