Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday!

Flower Sounds by Andrew Lyons
Happy Weekend to you! Unfortunately, working on a research project means that weekends don't really exist for me (I work all the time). But I do hope you all have fun weekend plans. I actually managed to round up some links for you this week, mostly to give myself some short breaks from the heavy reading.

I love these illustrations by Andrew Lyons (The colors are so great!)


Edible art: Rothko Cookies!

Also, I can't wait to try making these raw vegan Strawberry Oatmeal Bars-- they look so tasty!

How crazy is this door chain?

A lovely octopus

This is my new favorite food blog- Caitlin's pictures are magical and her recipes quite intriguing

These DIY pillows are simple and lovely

Finally, this is my new home-away-from-home in Denton. It's no Luce, but they do have pretty nice toddies (though they call them "uncut iced coffee"). And yes, they host belly-dancing classes in the evening. No, I haven't attended any of the classes (yet). 

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!