Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Friday!

Toy Stories by the talented Aled Lewis


My little sister graduated from high school last night! I'm so happy and excited for her as she prepares to go off to college in California. She is so smart and so diligent, and I know she will have amazing experiences and learn so much in the next four years.
After a week of errand running and preparations for my trip to Texas, I'm looking forward to a weekend with family and friends and hopefully some hiking. It is, after all, a three-day weekend. So in anticipation of a lovely long weekend, I have some links for you:

Adorable toy stories

Ways to stay creative

An animal pocket knife

Do you have bangs?

This game is surprisingly addictive

Perfectly summery painted tumblers you can make yourself

Do you suffer from FOBJ? (I do)

I really want to try making this lovely dish

How would you like to have a vertical wall garden?

Amazing sand art


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!