Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Links

Bourrasque by Paul Cocksedge
The Russian final is over (and it went well) and Friday Links are back!

I am done with all my finals now (only one last paper left to submit next Tuesday). So I should be back to my regular appearances here. This weekend I'll be finishing up my last assignment and celebrating some monumental occasions with friends, plus I'm hoping to drop by a Tucson art museum as well. It should be a lovely weekend.

But before I scamper off, I have some lovely links for you:

This house is so cool (watch the video!)

These photos have been around the Internet for a while, but they still make me smile

Beautiful Bento Boxes

How would you like to live in a quirky treehouse?

Love this dress

Break-apart heart-shaped utensils!

How great are these illustrations with leaves?

This art installation is amazing

Tuscon Museum of Art and Tucson MOCA are free on the first Sunday of the month! (I can't decide which one to visit this Sunday...)

These outfits from Ruche are so cute


Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!