Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Song for Sunday: Of Monsters and Men

I know I've featured them before, but I just can't stop listening to their new album, so I'm sharing some of their music again. "Sloom" is one of many great songs off their new album, My Head is an Animal. Enjoy!


live at Reykjavík Downtown Hostel (Iceland Airwaves)


And an added bonus! Here's a little film about a dog toy that features their song, "Dirty Paws":


Thanks to twitter.com/jayzombie and, oddly enough, icelandair.com who both helped on this quick little piece. Music is "Dirty Paws" by Of Monsters and Men rd.io/x/QFJ-PlUnZA which seemed appropriate. Slow motion was done with Twixtor in AE CS5. Shot on a GoPro Hero. Black box on the dog's collar is a remote unit used to vibrate if she swims out too far under the GG.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!