Thursday, September 20, 2012

Favorite Reading: XKCD

I know I'm not quite the typical reader of this comic (I'm in the social sciences rather than the hard sciences), but XKCD is still my most favorite webcomic. The humor is clever, I love the research involved, and every so often I learn something. And in case you haven't seen it, yesterday's comic is incredible. (Maybe because yesterday was my birthday?) Anways.. Go check it out!

P.S.  These are a few of my favorite comics


"I learned from Achewood that since this poem is in ballad meter, it can be sung to the tune of Gilligan's Island.  Since then, try as I might, I haven't ONCE been able to read it normally."
The Carriage
"Which, at one point, led to a study showing that LSD produces no more hallucinations than a placebo."
Control

"To anyone who understands information theory and security and is in an infuriating argument with someone who does not (possibly involving mixed case), I sincerely apologize."
Password Strength

 
All images belong to XKCD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!