Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

Graffiti in Myanmar depicting Aung San Suu Kyi, photo by Michel Cizeka, Getty Images


It's the weekend! I am highly looking forward to a chance to relax a bit this weekend. Our Second Mile community group is headed up to Oro Valley for a collective "staycation" to hang out, have fun, and get away from work for a little bit (though I will unfortunately be taking a bit with me). It's coming at just the right time for me. But before I go, I have some links for you:


Is it just me, or is fashion really weird sometimes?

The best DIY project I've seen all week

Is Gangnam Style more than just a viral video?

Cool Russian CGI infographics (about Rosneft oil production and profits for the non-Russian speakers)

Audrey Hepburn's bran muffin recipe



On change in marriage

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!