Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday!

East London houseboat residents, photo by Alex Webb via National Geographic Magazine

It's finally Friday! I've still got to do a bit of studying this weekend, but I'm sure there will be plenty of time for fun. We're celebrating Nate's birthday this weekend, and I have some plans in mind (though I won't go into too much detail because he reads this blog). But before the weekend kicks off, I gathered up some links for you:

This house is amazing

I loved this article about the first modern olympics

The fantastic sketch-blog of Gemma Correll

A wonderful short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald

This beautiful little kitchen makeover cost less than $100

London's East Side, beyond the Olympics

I really want to try making these hanging shelves

Life in Wedding Land (I relate so much...)

A heart-warming eulogy for a college car


Well, that's it for this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!