Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Amazing Industrial Kitchen via Desire to Inspire
I survived the GRE! And I scored pretty well on it, if I do say so myself. Most of you at this point are probably thinking, no surprise there- it's the GRE, not rocket science. But I was an itsy-bit worried about the math- it's been a looong time since I've done this kind of stuff and I'm a bit rusty.
Anyways, I'm headed up to Phoenix for the weekend because it's my little sister's last weekend at home. She's heading off to college in California on Monday. (So grown up! How did this happen?!) I hope you have fun weekend plans (and that you're not too snarled up in the ugly construction+freshman move-in traffic mess that's made it impossible to drive around Tucson). 
Oh, and of course I found some links for you:

Who wants to run away and play dress-up in the woods?

State Stereotypes, according to Google

This might be one of my most favorite designs for a photography website ever

This site made my day (warning: some cursing)




These quotes are lovely


A pretty, pretty dress that would look perfect on my sister

These are my new favorite toy- I'm having so much fun with them


Well, that's it for this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!