Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

Fall is Here by Bree Madden
It's finally the weekend! As of right now I'm currently stuck at UA's Student Research Showcase trying to figure out when I can make a break for some coffee. The first four hours of the showcase were fun (well, as fun as research presentations get), but come the last three hours and this place is a ghost town. So I've had plenty of time to dig up some links for you...

I'm making this for breakfast on Sunday

Lovely homes in Paris and Amsterdam


A typewriter for your Ipad

I love this hanging terrarium


How lovely is this watercolor dress?



This tote bag is so much fun

Explaining the disaster utopia

Have a wonderful weekend! Do you have any fun plans for the three day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!