Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday's Musings: Treading Water

On the rocks

I don’t really have a whole lot to write about this week. The past few days have been hard, busy, crazy, and stressful. I've had some great, fun times, but that feeling of struggling to keep my head above water is back.

What do you do with someone else’s suffering? When you want to do something, but you can’t do anything and it begins to wear on you and worry you and becomes too much to bear?

What happens when you feel yourself begin to lose control? When everything seems to begin to break down?

What do you do with the feeling of being hopelessly and utterly overwhelmed by everything that is going on?

I usually try to fix things myself, or I turn to other people and cling to them like someone drowning. It rarely works.

The only hope we have in this life is Jesus. I must cling to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!