Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Links

It's finally Friday! (My crazy two week dash is finally over!) I hope you're as excited for the weekend as I am. I have nothing planned for certain, which is wonderful. I might wander over to the Gem Show (the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is this weekend and it's a big deal around here), I should probably do some coursework, and maybe I'll get together with a few friends. Or maybe I'll just sleep :)
Whatever happens, this is going to be a lovely weekend. And I have lots of fun links for you! As I was writing this, I realized that I perhaps should include some Valentine's Day related links since that is coming up this Tuesday... but Valentine's Day has never been big deal for me, so I won't. (If anything, Valentine's Day has always provided an excuse to have a girls' night and eat ice cream and do arts and crafts--which I highly recommend.) Anyways, whatever your Valentine's Day plans include, I hope you enjoy these links:

This print by Ryan Kapp is one of my most favorite prints ever

Cute masking tape makes everything more fun

Someday I will have illustrations from the incredibly talented Katie of Ooh Moon in my house. These fish are the best. (Plus 10% of the proceeds go to support children in developing countries through Compassion International!)

Chocolate!! (It's for every occasion, not just Valentine's Day)

One of my all-time favorite articles from the New Yorker

Want a bedskirt but hate the typical bedskirt-pleated-weirdness? Check out Kelley Moore's tutorial for a fun and creative bedskirt (made from towels!)

Beautiful winter art

Well, that's all for this week. I hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!