Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!

Roasted Beet, Pear, and Walnut Salad, by Jean Donofrio via In Season

It's finally the weekend- and I actually have part of my thesis written! It's a tiny, tiny piece, but it's still a bit, which feels very monumental. It's so nice to finally feel like I'm finally making concrete progress. I will be putting the books away for at least part of the weekend as I head up to Phoenix for some pre-wedding festivities (my mother's wonderful friends are throwing a bridal shower for me- how nice!). I hope you have some fun weekend plans. Per usual, I've gathered up a few links for you before I go:

A beautiful fall salad


Want to help put together Anthropologie's holiday displays?

The toll of war, in photos

Rain as art


This packaging tape is adorable

A modern beach house in Uruguay

DIY origami desk organizers


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!