Sunday, October 28, 2012

Songs for Sunday: Bon Iver

This week I found another amazing live session that I simply must share. This performance by Bon Iver at AIR Studio's Lyndurst Hall, a former church and missionary school, features one of the most beautiful renditions of "Babys" I have ever heard. All of these pieces are performed by Justin Vernon and Sean Carey on two grand pianos, and the result is absolutely stunning. 




1. Hinnom, TX 
2. Wash. 
3. I Can't Make You Love Me 
4. Babys 
5. Beth/Rest 
Director: Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard 
Recording & Mixing: Jake Jackson with Brian Joseph 
Recorded in London at AIR Studios, October 16, 2011 
"Hinnom, TX", "Wash.", "Beth/Rest" (c) 2011 April Base Publishing (ASCAP) "Babys" (c) 2009 April Base Publishing (ASCAP) "I Cant' Make You Love Me" (c) 1991 BMG Songs, Almo Music Corp., Bird Blues Music, Hayes Street Music (ASCAP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!