Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday!

Custom Tea Blends, photo by Briar Winters
It's finally the weekend! (Which means that my first week of school is done and I survived!) This weekend is moving weekend for us. I'm so excited to be in the new apartment and to finally start unpacking. It will be so nice to no longer be living out of boxes. But before I dive into moving, I've collected a few links for you:

Making your own custom tea blends



These bowls are stunning


Love this loft

This comic made me laugh

I can't wait to make this salad next week


My new favorite t-shirt (It's so soft and comfy. I'm convinced it might be the best t-shirt ever.)

A fantastic article about chores, gender roles, and... zombies

Have a wonderful weekend!


PS- If you're in Tucson on Saturday and want to help us move....we will be eternally grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!