Monday, January 28, 2013

On a Reception and Such



On Saturday night we had our last wedding reception here at the lovely Tucson Museum of Art. The night was fun, relaxed, and festive, with great food and drinks and wonderful company. It marked the end of the last eight months of wedding planning, and I can't say that I'll miss it very much. I want to write a bit in the next few weeks about what I learned from the wedding process- about weddings, about marriage, about family and friends, and about myself. But for right now, I'm content to bask in the glow of the well-wishes and revel in the wonderful return of the routine. Never did a week of simple coursework and little things around the house seem so nice. For some long-awaited rest, I am thankful.

PS: All of these photos were taken by our wonderful, talented friend Blake and his fantastic camera

My mom made all our desserts from scratch! (And they were DELICIOUS)
We used Carte Blanche Catering and the food was awesome!
My best friend Hannah and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!