Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Links

Baker D. Chirico store in Carlton, Melbourne, Australia via TheCoolHunter



It's finally Friday! (And that means it's Spring Break for me!). This weekend is the wonderful Tucson Festival of Books, and, provided that all the tents don't blow away with all the wind we've been having, I'm looking forward to enjoying all the fun books and events. I don't know what your weekend plans are, but I hope you enjoy these links I've found for you:

I might make this dish for dinner one night

This story about the "Most Interesting Underpants in London" was quite interesting

You could do so much cool stuff with these stick-anywhere rechargeable lights

This would be an awesome art project for over break

Some of the most amazing beautiful bakeries you'll ever see (I want fresh bread so badly now)

I love this ivy bike lock (just don't forget a u-lock too)

If you're looking for a new moisturize, this is my favorite body butter- it's so nice (my boyfriend steals it too)

One of my dear friends made pelmeni (like Russian ravioli) and another dear friend featured it on her blog 

Last, but not least, check out this gorgeous apartment in Madrid (via Desire to Inspire)


I hope you have a wonderful, restful, amazing weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!