Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday's Short Film: Two Laps

This might be my favorite short film that I've found in a while. It makes me laugh. I could actually picture this possibly happening, which makes it even better. And I love the mix of mediums that the filmmakers used. I hope this film makes you smile as much as it did for me:
(Do be forewarned: there's a little bit of old-person-nudity)

Two Laps from Passion Pictures on Vimeo.

Two friends. One race. Two laps. No prisoners.

Val and Pete have been swimming together every morning for the past seventeen years. Once a year they have a race, two laps up and back.


Writer & Director - Owen Trevor

vimeo.com/user1733009

lankyboy.com

passionraw.com


Producer - Lucas Jenner


DOP - Hugh Miller (hughmiller.com.au)

Editor - Bernard Garry (theeditors.com.au)
Composer/Sound Designer - Brendan Woithe (klang.com.au) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are welcome!